Upward Bound (UB) is serviced through Clatsop Community College which serves 73 students from 9th - 12th grade in cooperation with the Astoria, Warrenton and Seaside school districts. Our mission is to help students gain the knowledge and skills to succeed in high school and go on to college. We recognize that parent, school and community involvement are crucial to the success of the program and the students.
UB helps enrolled students to:
1. Maximize their academic skills, succeed in high school classes and be prepared for college.
2. Learn how to navigate the educational system -- all the requirements, deadlines and processes.
3. Get in-depth information about career choices and educational options.
4. Set individual educational and career goals and plans.
5. Take and succeed in core classes that build a foundation for postsecondary education.
6. Graduate from high school.
7. Enroll in a post-secondary program and continue to graduation.
Looking for additional information about Upward Bound at Seaside High School? Contact information is listed below.
Upward Bound Advisor